News:

فـائدة: نحن أهل السنة على ما عليه مئات الملايين من المسلمين اليوم. قال رسول الله عليكم بالجماعة. والله يدافع عن الذين ءامنوا. اللهم انصر أهل السنة أينما كانوا

Main Menu

A Muslim brother from Bulgaria: I appreciate your work and read from alsunna.org

Started by Alsunna Teacher, 10, 23

Previous topic - Next topic

Alsunna Teacher

fiestahami1 said:

Quoteassalam alaykum
A Muslim brother from Bulgaria is writing to you. Since I use the Internet I read a lot about Islam and I find our beliefs here in Bulgaria are the same as the team of alsunna.org, alhamdulillah. Unfortunately, here we also have wahabis who try to convert the Muslims to their beliefs. I appreciate your work and read from alsunna.org a lot.

One thing worries me about your website and your jamaah. I found a lot of Nasheeds sang by women and published in the websites connected to yours, too. Please tell me about this? About the singing of women?

From what I know in the 4 madhabs music with instruments /except duff/ is haram, and also singing of women is haram? What can you say about this?

Also I want to ask you, since you live in Saudi Arabia, what is the condition of ahlussunnah there, do they have problems with the wahabis? What are sufi orders there?

Jazakallahu khyran!

Your brother Hamdi

Salam

Alsunna Teacher

Bismillah wal-Hamdulillah Wa Sallallahu ^Ala Rasulillah,

Dear brother, thank you for your support of alsunna work and we ask Allah to enable us to do more. As for your question about sisters singing madih, know that it's confirmed by Ijma^ that the voice of the women is not ^Awrah, unless she uses it to deduce men in haram.

So for woman to make nasheed it's not forbidden, in fact some woman made nasheed poem for the Prophet and with his acceptance. Read our post here about the voice of the woman not being awrah: http://www.alsunna.org/forum/index.php?topic=388.msg1030

As for Music, it's haram but not by Ijma^. However, the majority of the scholars consider the Musical instruments such as the wind and string instruments as Haram to use. But in our videos we do not use any haram instruments, we do not use any wind or string instruments. The other instruments that we use that are computerized are not forbidden and are being used for a good cause.

We ask Allah to enable us to serve Islam sincerely, and Allah knows best.

You can support us by spreading our site and videos to others to benefit from.